(Ottumwa, Iowa)–The Indian Hills Community College (IHCC) Board of Trustees will hold its regular meeting on Monday, Jan. 8.The meeting will be called to order at 4:00 PM in the board room on IHCC’s main campus, located in Ottumwa, Iowa.
The first item of business, according to the meeting agenda provided by IHCC, will be to approve minutes from the Dec. 11, 2017 Board of Trustees meeting. Afterwards, old business will be addressed, followed by any written communications. Afterwards, Bill Meck, IHCC Chief Finance Officer, will go over monthly claims for approval from the Board as well as the financial report.
Once finished discussing finances, the Board will discuss a number of sub-points, including: Rich Gaumer will lead a discussion about the IACCT Report; Ashley Moyer, Executive Director for Continuing Education & Workforce Solutions, will talk about a 2018 Industrial New Jobs Training Certificate(s).
Towards the end of the meeting, Kristen Parks, IHCC Director of Human Resources, will give a personnel report to the Board. New business will then be discussed, with the meeting ending with various reports before adjourning.
INDIAN HILLS COMMUNITY COLLEGE
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
January 8, 2018, 4:00 p.m.
Board Room, Main Campus
1. Call Meeting to Order
2. Approval of Minutes: December 11, 2017, Regular Board Meeting
3. Old Business
4. Written Communications
5. Chief Finance Officer (Bill Meck)
a. Approval of Monthly Claims
b. Financial Report
6. President Board of Trustees
a. IACCT Report (Rich Gaumer)
b. Series 2018-1 Industrial New Jobs Training Certificate
Not to Exceed $1,500,000 Industrial New Jobs Training Certificates, Series 2018-1 (Ashley Moyer, Executive Director, Continuing Education & Workforce Solutions)
1) Receipt of Bids
2) Resolution instituting proceedings to take additional action
c. $1,500,000 Industrial New Jobs Training Certificates, Series 2018-1
1) Resolution Directing the Sale and Delivery of $1,500,000 Industrial New Jobs Training Certificates
2) Approval of Continuing Disclosure Certificate
3) Resolution Authorizing the Issuance of $1,500,000 Industrial New Jobs Training Certificates, Series 2018-1, and Providing the Securing of such Certificates for the Purpose of Carrying Out an Industrial New Jobs Training Program Project Designated as the 2018-1 Project
7. Director, Human Resources (Kristen Parks)
a. Personnel Report
8. New Business
9. President of the College
a. Facilities Report (Rick Fosdyck)
b. Key Performance Indicator Report: Matriculation of Academy and Concurrent Credit Students (Dr. Marlene Sprouse, President and Dr. Matt Thompson, Vice President, Academic Affairs and Institutional Effectiveness)
c. Special Report: Human Resources Update (Kristen Parks, Director, Human Resources)