- This event has passed.
Presentation: Procedural Safeguards for Parents
January 25 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Iowa Family & Educator Partnership at Great Prairie Education Agency and Disability Rights of Iowa have teamed up to bring you an evening of learning about your parental rights related to special education in parent friendly language.
Disability Rights of Iowa will cover the following topics:
- CONSENT FOR EVALUATION
- SUSPICION OF DISABILITY
Topics will cover all age groups. There will be time for questions and answers following the presentation. The audience is any families, educators, or anyone wanting to learn about parental rights in special education. The event will be held Jan. 25, from 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM at various locations, including:
- Oskaloosa Community School District, Board Room, 1800 N 3rd Street, Oskaloosa
- Great Prairie AEA Office, Auditorium, 2814 N Court St, Ottumwa
- Great Prairie AEA Office, 103 S A St, Albia
- Great Prairie AEA Office, Iowa Room, 3601 West Ave, Burlington
- Van Allen Elementary School, 801 E Henry St, Mt. Pleasant
- Ft. Madison Community High School, 2001 Ave B, Fort Madison