Rascal Flatts gave one couple the surprise of a lifetime on Saturday (6/24), crashing their wedding reception in Oshkosh, Wisconsin. The trio showed up unannounced for Brandon and Sara’s big day, performing their massive hit “Bless The Broken Road” during the couple’s first dance. The special moment took place after a family friend emailed the group’s fan club with details about the wedding and the couple’s background story. A video of the surprise can be seen here.
TAG SEARCH RESULTS FOR: "Rascal Flatts"
The lineup has grown for the taping of CMT Crossroads: Earth, Wind & Fire and Friends in downtown Nashville tomorrow (6/6). Taking the outdoor stage with Earth, Wind & Fire will be newly added performers Dan + Shay, Darius Rucker, Drake White, Martina McBride, Rascal Flatts and Sara Evans. These artists will join the previously announced act Lady Antebellum, who will also perform with the legendary R&B group on Wednesday (6/7) during the 2017 CMT Music Awards.
- Fans are invited to attend Tuesday’s taping, which is being held on the corner of 5th and Demonbreun at 8:30 PM local time.
- CMT Crossroads: Earth, Wind & Fire and Friendswill premiere June 23 at 10 PM ET on CMT.
After completing two runs at the Joint in the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, Rascal Flatts are returning to Las Vegas this year for a brand-new residency at The Venetian. Dubbed “A Night to Shine,” the band’s new residency will take place at the Venetian Theatre, where Tim McGraw and Faith Hill performed their “Soul2Soul” residency in 2012.”A Night to Shine” is set for eight shows in October, with tickets going on sale to the public June 2 at 10 AM local time.
- The eight shows include: October 6, 7, 11, 13, 14, 18, 20 and 21.
- The band’s Gary LeVox says, “Our previous two residencies were such an amazing experience and opportunity to connect with our fans on a more intimate level. I think moving over to The Venetian will provide a totally different setting and fan experience that we’re really excited about!”
On this day in 2006, Rascal Flatts’ album Me and My Gang was Certified Double Platinum less than a month after it was released. This was the fourth studio album released by the group and produced three #1 singles by the band; “What Hurts the Most, “My Wish”, and “Stand”.
The album spent three weeks at #1 on the Billboard 200 chart and would be the best selling country album of 2006. Me and My Gang was the second best selling album of 2006, just behind the High School Musical soundtrack.
The album has since been Certified 5× Platinum.
Nashville’s Bridgestone Arena was packed with country stars on Tuesday night (5/2) as the Predators took on the St. Louis Blues in Game 4 of their Stanley Cup Playoff series. After the Preds won the game to take a 3-1 lead in the series, a handful of country stars took to social media to show their support for the team. Carrie Underwood shared a video of her singing DJ Khaled’s “All I Do Is Win” to mark her team’s 2-1 victory over the Blues, while Rascal Flatts Joe Don Rooney posted a picture of him and golfer Brandt Snedeker hanging out at the game with the Ryder Cup Trophy.
· Rooney also thanked Underwood’s husband Mike Fisher for providing him with tickets to the game.
· Sneds and the Ryder Cup Trophy also made the rounds to Vince Gill, who sang the national anthem ahead of the game with his daughters, Jenny and Corrina.
Blake Shelton made a surprise appearance on the Grand Ole Opry Tuesday night (4/11), joining an already star-studded lineup that included Keith Urban and Rascal Flatts. Blake took the stage to perform hits such as “Ol’ Red” and “Honey Bee,” as well as a collaboration with the Oak Ridge Boys on their signature song, “Elvira.” Blake later took to Facebook Live to talk about his surprise Opry performance, as well as his “Doin’ It To Country Songs Tour” and Billboard Music Awards nominations.
· The night was also special for Urban as it marked his fifth anniversary as an Opry member. Keith celebrated the occasion by performing his chart-topper “Blue Ain’t Your Color.”
Rascal Flatts has released the official track listing for their upcoming tenth studio album, Back To Us. The trio’s Jay DeMarcus, Gary LeVox, Joe Don Rooney had a hand in co-writing 6 of the album’s 13 tracks, including a collaboration with Lauren Alaina titled “Are You Happy Now.” The album’s 10-track standard edition will drop on May 19, while its 13-track Deluxe version is available now for pre-order exclusively on Amazon.
Back To Us track listing:
1. “Yours If You Want It” (Written by Andrew Dorff, Jonathan Singleton)
2. “Back To Us” (Written by Cary Barlowe, David Hodges, Josh Thompson)
3. “I Know You Won’t” (Written by Steve McEwan, Wendell Lee Mobley, Neil Thrasher)
4. “Hopin’ You Were Lookin'” (Written by Cary Barlowe, Jesse Frasure, Shay Mooney, Dan Smyers)
5. “Dance” (Written by Joe Don Rooney, Blair Daly, Troy Verges)
6. “Are You Happy Now” with Lauren Alaina – (Written by Jay DeMarcus, Gary LeVox, Joe Don Rooney, Sean McConnell)
7. “Love What You’ve Done With The Place” (Written by Benjy Davis, Shay Mooney)
8. “Kiss You While I Can?” (Written by Jay DeMarcus, Steven Lee Olsen, Greg Wells)
9. “Vandalized” (Written by Luke Laird, Chris Stapleton)
10.”Our Night To Shine” (Written by Gary LeVox, Chris DeStefano, Travis Hill)
Deluxe Edition Tracks – Exclusive to Amazon
11. “Hands Talk’ (Written by Gary LeVox, busbee, Jon Nite)
12. “Thieves” (Written by Jay DeMarcus, Gary LeVox, Scooter Carusoe, Chris DeStefano)
13. “Roller Rink” (Written by Nick Brophy, Jeffrey East, Jennifer Hanson)
Along with announcing details on their new album, the band announced that they are opening a new restaurant in heart of Hollywood, according to Eater Los Angeles. The new Rascal Flatts Restaurant and Bar will be located in the iconic Hollywood & Highland Complex on Hollywood Boulevard and is expected to open in late 2017. A sign posted at the site of the new restaurant refers to the band’s current single, saying, “Yours If You Want It…beer & cocktails, down-home eats, and good music.”
The Nightly Concert lineup at Nissan Stadium during CMA Music Festival was revealed this morning (3/17) on ABC’s Good Morning America. Taking the big stage this year will be Trace Adkins, John Anderson, Kelsea Ballerini, Dierks Bentley, Luke Bryan, Eric Church, Brett Eldredge, Florida Georgia Line, Sam Hunt, Lady Antebellum, Miranda Lambert, Tracy Lawrence, Little Big Town, Maren Morris, Brad Paisley, Rascal Flatts, Kenny Rogers, Darius Rucker, Blake Shelton, Chris Stapleton, Cole Swindell, Thomas Rhett, Keith Urban, and Chris Young.
· The 2017 CMA Music Festival will take place June 8-11 in downtown Nashville.
Rascal Flatts made an appearance on The Ellen Degeneres Show on Friday (3/3), where they announced the release of their tenth studio, Back To Us. Hitting shelves on May 19, Back To Us is project that the trio says is more reminiscent of their first albums. Jay DeMarcus says, “Back To Us is not only a title of a song on the album, but a feeling that has been building around this new music. It just fits in so many ways.”
· During their visit on Ellen, the trio performed the lead single from the forthcoming album titled “Yours If You Want It.”
Rascal Flatts’ Gary LeVox and Joe Don Rooney shared some of their Christmas traditions: (Gary LeVox) “I think ours are the same aren’t they?” (Joe Don Rooney) “Well, the pajamas thing’s always been one, you know everybody wearing pajamas and matching ‘em.” (Gary) “With our names on ‘em, like we don’t know who lives in the house.” (Joe Don) “We used to have Mexican food on Christmas Eve. My mama always wanted to have Mexican food. We try to do that now, and well, I’d have Mexican food any day of the week, but Christmas Eve is always kind of fun to do it to keep that tradition alive.”
Stay updated, sign up for our newsletter.