The Oskaloosa Water Board of Trustees will meet today (Jan. 8) for a regular meeting at 4:00 PM. Routine agenda items are on the docket, such as approving the agenda, approving meeting minutes from December, and more. A customer forum will also be held, as well as discussion about an agreement for professional services with Garden & Associates for water system improvements on A Avenue West, Hwy 432, and North L Street.
Looking ahead, the board will discuss the proposed Fiscal Year 2018-2019 budget, talk about wastewater operations, and will receive an update from the general manager. Before adjourning, the meeting will focus on updates from member(s) of the Board.
The full agenda is available below:
WATER BOARD OF TRUSTEES
January 8, 2018
Location: 1208 South 7th St.
- Approve Agenda.
- Approve minutes of the December 11, 2017 regular meeting.
- Approve invoices and Financial Statements.
- Customer Forum.
- Consideration and discussion of Agreement for Professional Services with Garden & Associates for Water System Improvements, A Avenue West, Hwy 432, and North L Street.
- Discussion of proposed FY18-19 budget.
- Discussion of wastewater operations.
- General Manager’s Update.
- Updates from member of the Board of Trustees.